Discover Dallas electricity rates
The deregulated energy system in much of Texas gives customers the power of electric choice. Thanks to energy deregulation, Dallas residents and business owners choose who supplies their energy – and how much they pay for it.
Shop Dallas electricity plans with jnkebao.com
We’ll show you today’s top rates from trusted providers in Dallas – all we need is your ZIP code to get started!
- Shop low rates. We work with trusted retail electricity providers to ensure that our customers get the best quality product and service. Our online marketplace can easily be customized to show rates and plans that fit your needs.
- Sign up easily. If you’re not sure which plan to choose or you’d like to go over a plan’s details, call to speak to one of our energy experts. If you’re confident in your choice, you can sign up online. Either way, the process is quick and easy.
- Start saving. Dallas residents can switch to a new deregulated electricity plan in as little as five days from sign-up. So sit back, relax and enjoy your retail energy choice.
A few things to remember
- Don’t forget to read your plan’s Electricity Facts Label before signing up. It contains important information including:
- Price per kilowatt-hour based on usage
- % renewable energy sourcing
- Early termination fees
- Enjoy hassle-free supplier setup. Once your order has been confirmed, your new supplier will set up service with your utility, or transmission and distribution service provider (TDSP) – but don’t worry, there shouldn’t be any interruption to your power during the switch.
- Understanding your electricity bill. Your local TDSP will still deliver your electricity and maintain electric infrastructure including meters and power lines. Your utility fees can be found as TDU or TDSP charges on your monthly bill. They are independent of your supplier rate.